1. The content and information displayed on this web site ("Information") is the property of Burns World Travel Ltd ("Burns World Travel Ltd, LLC") and/or other parties. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of Burns World Travel Ltd Information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
2. Burns World Travel Ltd's Internet sites may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Burns World Travel Ltd and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Burns World Travel Ltd and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
3. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized Burns World Travel Ltd representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
4. This site may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of this site ("access codes"). The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to Burns World Travel Ltd, and is provided to you for your business use only. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on your behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our site's operation or results in commercial benefits or other entities to our detriment.
5. All BURNS WORLD TRAVEL LTD INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
6. With respect to all communications you make to Burns World Travel Ltd regarding Burns World Travel Ltd Information, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and Burns World Travel Ltd shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) Burns World Travel Ltd shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) Burns World Travel Ltd shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
7. Burns World Travel Ltd Information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to your transaction. Burns World Travel Ltd shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor bookings and reservations or information affected by such inaccuracies. Burns World Travel Ltd reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to Burns World Travel Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
8. If you make travel plans or login to a special access page on burnsworltravel.com the following shall apply:
Passwords- We have provided you with a unique password so that access to information related to your agency and transactions can be restricted to only those individuals to whom you provided the password. It is your responsibility to protect the confidentiality of the password. Burns World Travel Ltd assumes no liability for any access to information or transactions that are executed with the password provided to you. We strongly recommend that you change the password on a periodic basis and whenever a travel agent leaves your travel agency or you suspect that knowledge of the password is no longer limited to those that you have authorized.
No Arrangements for Prohibited Persons- Burns World Travel Ltd, LLC is a United States company and is prohibited from providing services to certain “prohibited persons” that are government officials or residents of certain embargoed countries, or terrorists or drug traffickers whose names are published on lists maintained by the United States Department of Treasury. You agree to use all reasonable efforts not to arrange for any of these prohibited persons to use the products or services of Burns World Travel Ltd.
9. Burns World Travel Ltd's Internet sites contain information on Burns World Travel Ltd's worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a Burns World Travel Ltd product or service on a Burns World Travel Ltd Internet site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
10. If you choose to leave this Burns World Travel Ltd site via links to other non-Burns World Travel Ltd sites, including those of advertisers, Burns World Travel Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites or the cookies those sites use. In addition, because Burns World Travel Ltd has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Burns World Travel Ltd is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
11. This is a United States website and is subject to United States law. Burns World Travel Ltd will disclose any information regarding the use of this site including personal information pertaining to you without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to Burns World Travel Ltd's clients, visitors, associates, or property (including this site), or to others.
Burns World Travel Ltd is an authorized agent of international airlines, tour companies, and other travel providers. Each airline and tour company has specific policies regarding to their transporting of passengers and touring of its clients. Please ask your travel agent for details regarding policies and legal provisions of specific travel providers.
Effective January 1, 1983, this notice forms part of the conditions of contract between the airline and the passenger. If there is any inconsistency between the incorporated terms described below and the terms and conditions in the passenger's ticket, these incorporated terms govern. Air transportation to be provided between points in the US (including its overseas territories and possessions) is subject to the individual terms of the transporting air carriers, which are herein incorporated by reference and made part of the contract of carriage. Foreign air transportation governed by applicable tariffs on file with the US and other governments. Incorporated terms may include, but are not restricted to:
1. Limits on liability for personal injury or death
2. Limits on liability for baggage, including fragile or perishable goods, and availability of excess valuation coverage.
3. Claims restrictions, including time periods in which passengers must file a claim or bring an action against the air carrier.
4. Rights of the air carrier to change terms of the contract.
5. Rules on reconfirmation of reservations, check-in times, and refusal to carry.
6. Rights of the air carrier and limits on liability for delay or failure to perform service, including schedule changes, substitution of alternate air carriers or aircraft and rerouting.
You can obtain additional information on items 1 through 6 above at any US location where the transporting air carrier's tickets are sold. You have the right to inspect the full text of each transporting air carrier's terms at its airport and city ticket offices. You also have the right, upon request, to receive free of charge the full text of the applicable terms incorporated by reference from each of the transporting air carriers. Information on ordering the full text of each air carrier's terms is available at any US location where the air carrier's tickets are sold.
Denied Boarding By Overbooking:
In those countries where Denied Boarding Compensation regulations are in force, carriers operate compensation plans for passengers with confirmed reservations who are denied boarding because of non-availability of seats caused by overbooking. Details of these plans are available at the airlines' offices.
Notice-Overbooking Of Flights (US Only):
Airline flights may be overbooked, and there is a slight chance that a seat will not be available on a flight for which a person has a confirmed reservation. If the flight is overbooked, no one will be denied a seat until airline personnel first ask for volunteers willing to give up their reservation in exchange for a payment of the airline's choosing. If there are not enough volunteers the airline will deny boarding to other persons in accordance with its particular boarding priority. With few exceptions persons denied boarding involuntarily are entitled to compensation. The complete rules for the payment of compensation and each airline's boarding priorities are available at all airport ticket counters and boarding locations. Some airlines do not apply these consumer protections to travel from some foreign counties, although other consumer protections may be available. Check with the airline or your travel agent.
Some international carriers require reconfirmation of your reservations. Contact the transporting air carrier for the applicable requirements.
If the passenger's journey involves an ultimate destination or stop in a country other than the country of departure the Warsaw Convention may be applicable and the Convention governs and in most cases limits the liability of carriers for death or personal injury and in respect of loss of or damage to baggage. See also notices headed "Advice to International Passengers on Limitation of Liability" and "Notice of Baggage Liability Limitations"
Conditions Of Contract:
1. As used in this contract "ticket" means this passenger ticket and baggage check, of which these conditions and the notices form part, "carriage" is equivalent to "transportation", "carrier" means all air carriers that carry or undertake to carry the passenger or his baggage hereunder or perform any other service incidental to such air carriage, "WARSAW CONVENTION" means the Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to International Carriage by Air signed at Warsaw, 12th October 1929, or that Convention as amended at The Hague, 28th September 1955, whichever may be applicable.
2. Carriage hereunder is subject to the rules and limitations relating to liability established by the Warsaw Convention unless such carriage is not "International carriage as defined by that Convention.
3. To the extent not in conflict with the foregoing carriage and other services performed by each carrier are subject to: (I) provisions contained in this ticket, (II) applicable tariffs, (II) carrier's conditions of carriage and related regulations which are made part hereof (and are available on application at the offices of carrier), except in transportation between a place in the United States or Canada and any place outside thereof to which tariffs in force in those countries apply
4. Carrier's name may be abbreviated in the ticket, the full name and its abbreviation being set forth in carrier's tariffs, conditions of carriage, regulations or timetables; carrier's address shall be the airport of departure shown opposite the first abbreviation of carrier's name in the ticket; the agreed stopping places are those places set forth in this ticket or as shown in carrier's timetables as scheduled stopping places on the passenger's route; carriage to be performed hereunder by several successive carriers is regarded as a single operation.
5. An air carrier issuing a ticket for carriage over the lines of another air carrier does so only as its Agent.
6. Any exclusion or limitation of liability of carrier shall apply to and be for the benefit of agents, servants and representatives of carrier and any person whose aircraft is used by carrier for carriage and its agents, servants and representatives.
7. Checked baggage will be delivered to bearer of the baggage check. In case of damage to baggage moving in international transportation complaint must be made in writing to carrier forthwith after discovery of damage and, at the latest, within seven days from receipt; in case of delay, complaint must be made within 21 days from date the baggage was delivered. See tariffs or conditions of carriage regarding non-international transportation.
8. This ticket is good for carriage for one year from date of issue, except as otherwise provided in this ticket, in carrier's tariffs, conditions of carriage, or related regulations. The fare for carriage hereunder is subject to change prior to commencement of carriage. Carrier may refuse transportation if the applicable fare has not been paid.
9. Carrier undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown in timetables or elsewhere are not guaranteed and form no part of this contract. Carrier may without notice substitute alternate carriers or aircraft, and may alter or omit stopping places shown on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Carrier assumes no responsibility for making connections
10. Passenger shall comply with Government travel requirements, present exit, entry and other required documents and arrive at airport by time fixed by carrier or, if no time is fixed, early enough to complete departure procedures.
11. No agent, servant or representative of carrier has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of this contract
CARRIER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE CARRIAGE TO ANY PERSON WHO HAS ACQUIRED A TICKET IN VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAW OR CARRIER'S TARIFFS, RULES OR REGULATIONS Issued by the Carrier whose name is in the "Issued By" section on the face of the Passenger Ticket and Baggage Check
Notice Of Baggage Liability Limitations:
Liability for loss, delay, or damage to baggage is limited unless a higher value is declared in advance and additional charges are paid. For most international travel (including domestic portions of international journeys) the liability limit is approximately $9.07 per pound for checked baggage and $400 per passenger for unchecked baggage. For travel wholly between US points federal rules require any limit on an airline's baggage liability to be at least $1250 per passenger. Excess valuation may be declared on certain types of articles. Some carriers assume no liability for fragile, valuable or perishable articles. Further information may be obtained from the carrier.
CARRIER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE CARRIAGE TO ANY PERSON WHO HAS ACQUIRED A TICKET IN VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAW OR CARRIER'S TARIFFS, RULES OR REGULATION SUBJECT TO TARIFF REGULATIONS
Advice To International Passengers On Limitation Of Liability:
Passengers on a journey involving an ultimate destination or a stop in a country other than the country of origin are advised that the provisions of a treaty known as the Warsaw Convention may be applicable to the entire journey, including any portion entirely within the country of origin or destination. For such passengers on a journey to, from, or with an agreed stopping place in the United States of America, the Convention and special contracts of carriage embodied in applicable tariffs provide that the liability of certain carriers, parties to such special contracts, for death of or personal injury to passengers is limited in most cases to proven damages not to exceed US $75,000 per passenger, and that this liability up to such limit shall not depend on negligence on the part of the carrier. The limit of liability of US $75,000 above is inclusive of legal fees and costs except that in case of a claim brought in a state where provision is made for separate award of legal fees and costs, the limit shall be the sum of US $58,000 exclusive of legal fees and costs. For such passengers traveling by a carrier not a party to such special contracts or on a journey not to, from, or having an agreed stopping place in the United States of America, liability of the carrier for death or personal injury to passengers is limited in most cases to approximately US $10,000 or US$20,000. The names of carriers, parties to such special contracts, are available at all ticket offices of such carriers and may be examined on request. Additional protection can usually be obtained by purchasing insurance from a private company. Such insurance is not affected by any limitation of the carrier's liability under the Warsaw Convention or such special contracts of carriage. For further information please consult your airline or insurance company representative. Certificates VOID if Detached Before Redemption (US ONLY)
International (Warsaw Convention) Notice:
If the passenger's journey involves an ultimate destination or stop in a country other than the country of departure, the Warsaw convention may be applicable and the Convention governs and in most cases limits the liability of carriers for death or personal injury and for loss of or damage to baggage. See also the notices entitled "Advice to International Passengers on Limitation of Liability" and "Notice of Baggage Liability Limitations".
Air Transportation to be provided between points in the U.S. (including its overseas territories and possessions) is subject to the individual contract terms (including rules, regulations, tariffs and conditions) of the transporting air carriers, which are herein incorporated by reference and made part of the contract of carriage. Where this document is issued for transportation, or services other than air travel, specific terms and conditions may apply. These terms and conditions may be included in the ticket set or may be obtained from the issuing company or agent. Please make sure you have received the important legal notices entitled "Conditions of Contract", "Notice of Incorporated Terms", "Notice of Baggage Liability Limitations", and "Notice of Overbooking" or the specific terms DANGEROUS ARTICLES IN BAGGAGE: For safety reasons, dangerous articles such as those listed below, must not be carried in passengers' baggage. Compressed gases - (Deeply refrigerated, flammable, non-flammable and poisonous) such as butane, oxygen, liquid nitrogen, aqualung cylinders.